- The Administrator of your personal data is Soft Communication Danuta Moreń, 00-410 Warsaw, Poland, ul. Solec 18/B32, hereinafter referred to as Soft Communication.
- In order to obtain information about your personal data, please contact us at the e-mail address provided: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in order to allow contact via the contact form at the official Soft Communication’s website (www.softcommunication.pl/contact/).
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 let. a from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing that took place before the withdrawal of consent.
- The recipients of your personal data may be the employees of Soft Communication.
- After finishing the electronic correspondence, your personal data will be deleted.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, it is not a statutory or contractual requirement, however, refusal to provide data will prevent correspondence via electronic system used on the official Soft Communication website.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to transfer the data, the right to obtain a copy, the right to demand their rectification, limit processing or erasure of data processed unjustifiably.
You can use these rights through:
- a request submitted directly in Soft Communication’s office
- a request sent to the address: ul. Solec 18/B32, 00-410 Warsaw, Poland
- a request sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In connection with the processing of your personal data referred to in this Information form, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the appropriate supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. The contact details of the authority are: 00-193 Warsaw, Poland, ul. Stawki 2, phone: 22 531 03 00, fax: 22 531 03 01, email: email@example.com